Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided to the Editor).
- Retain an exact replica of your own submission for use in answering copy-editor’s enquiries and correcting proofs.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format. It should NOT be sent in PDF.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined hereafter in the Author Guidelines.
- Both the text and the file are kept anonymous.
Mutual Images Journal by Mutual Images Research Association is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
All images must have signed permission by the copyright owner on file with us in order to be included. This includes images to which you hold the copyright. Images that contain identifiable persons must have a statement of release signed by the person whose image will appear in your article. Authors are responsible for providing such authorisations if requested.
Mutual Images allows the author(s) to hold the coypright of his/her/their creation(s) without restrictions. Mutual Images permits and encourages authors to post items submitted to the journal on personal websites or institutional repositories both prior to and after publication, while providing bibliographic details that credit, if applicable, its publication in this journal.
Mutual Images has no submission charges, nor article processing charges (APCs).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.